Things I dig...at the moment. (Note: these spots are NYC-centric.)
- Greenmarket ... for local farmers markets. My favorite is the friday Union Square market.
- Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse ... for cranberry & walnut breadsticks and cheese. Holy cow.
- Rosewater ... for saturday brunch.
- Liddabit sweets ... for fig and ricotta caramels.
- Sahadi's ... for the world's most delicious green olives.
Places & Spaces
- Angelika Film Center ... for movie-going.
- Brooklyn Flea ... for cool vintage finds, gorgeous crafts, and some tasty local food.
- The Decker Building ... for admiring while in Union Square. There's something very special about it.
- Prospect Park ... for quiet time, shady runs, picnics, and stellar sledding hills.
- Radegast Hall & Biergarten ... for beer, sauerkraut, and a good time with friends.
- Tompkins Square dog run ... for (admittedly creepy) puppy-watching.